The Nigerian Bar Association, Ungoggo Branch sets up a committee for the provision of palliative support materials for the Branch Young and vulnerable Lawyers with a view to cushion the effect of the Covid-19 (Corona Virus) pandemic.
The Committee is made up of the following members:
- Umar Ado Esq.- Chairman
- Haruna Idris Baba Esq. – Alternate Chairman
- Abdullahi Karaye Esq. -Secretary
- Danladi Musa Esq.
- Salisu Abubakar Esq.
- A. Y. Kabara Esq.
- Ahmed Musa Esq.
- Onuoha Nneka Esq.
- A. S. Bawa Esq. (Chairman, Young Lawyers Forum)
- Kabiru I. Abdulkadir Esq. (Secretary, Young Lawyers Forum) -Alternate Secretary
- Hannatu Adam Muhd. Esq.
- Zaleeha Zakari Ahmad Esq.
The committee is expected to:
- Reach out to members and stakeholders and suggest to the Branch what can be done to ameliorate the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on the target members.
- Advise the Branch on what it could do to support the Governments at various levels in their efforts to battle the pandemic.
The committee is expected to report back to the Branch within two days.
-A. M. Karaye Esq., ACIArb,
Branch Asst. Secretary