The Eastern Bar Forum has constituted its Campaign Council for the forthcoming NBA General Elections slated for 29th and 30th July, 2020.
You will recall that at the Quarterly General Meeting of the Forum held at Owerri, Imo State on 21st March, 2020, the Forum took a resolution to constitute the Council with the task of managing and boosting the campaigns of its candidates for the said elections. Members of the Council are drawn from all the nine States that constitute the forum with majority of the members drawn from the Forum’s Governing Council.
The members of the Campaign Council includes;
- S. LongWilliams Esq.- Chairman
- Ishmael Nkwocha Esq.-Vice Chairman
- Elder Marc Enamhe Esq.- Consultant
- Tamunosiki Roberts Esq.- Secretary
- Gerald Eze Esq.-member
- Nehemiah Teremity Ayogoi Esq.- member
- Richard Iyaha Esq.-member
- Maduka Ume Esq.- member
- Henry Chibuike Ugwu Esq.- ICT Coordinator
- Dr. Onyekachi Eni.- member
Members of the committee have been inaugurated and has commenced work in earnest.
For the NBA national elections, apart from the offices of General Secretary and 3rd Vice President zoned to the East, the Forum has five of its members running for various positions and they are as follows.
- Anagor Nnamdi Raphael Financial Secretary
- Dr. Rapuluchukwu Nduka- Publicity Secretary
- Sebastian Anyia- Welfare Secretary
- Anne Agi- Assistant Secretary
- Ferdinand Naza- Assistant Publicity Secretary
At the inauguration of the council, The EBF Governor reiterated that these are competent, reliable, dedicated and trusted colleagues who have decided to put themselves forward in our collective drive to change the fortunes, face and narrative of the Nigerian Bar Association for the next two years going forward. He solicited the cooperation of all lawyers in this regard. The Governor also stated that the Council promises to engage within extant ECNBA rules and propagate an issue based campaigns devoid of mudslinging and calumny.