The National Judicial Council (NJC) has approved the appointment of fourteen more Judges for Lagos state namely.
- Okunuga Olubusola Adeyemi
- Adeyemi Adenrera Olayinka
- Oshin Olufolake Olufolasade, Esq.
- Odusanya Oluwatoyin Atinuke
- Martins Olumuyiwa Oluseun
- Ariyike Mutiat Ipaye-Nwachukwu
- Babatunde Oladepo Kalaro
- Awope Omolade Jadesola
- Akinkunmi Olusegun Idowu
- Oresanya Olalekan Ayodeji
- Oshodi Mujibat Iyabode
- Ijelu Ismail Olalekan
- Balogun Mosunmola Muyibat
- Mathias Oluwole Dawodu
The council also approved the appointment of 5 Judges in Sokoto, 4 Nasarawa, 2 in Ogun State , 4Bayelsa, 4 for Rivers,4 for Cross River,Four for Ekiti.
The NJC also approved the appointment of some heads of court including
Chief Judges of Enugu State,Adamawa State,Grand Kadi,Sharia Court of Appeal,Niger and Adamawa
President ,Customary Court of Appeal,Osun,Adamawa,Abia, Plateau and Cross River State