NBA CONSTITUTES THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON CONFERENCE PLANNING
In preparation for the 2022 Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association, the leadership of the Nigerian Bar Association has constituted the Technical Committee on Conference Planning (TCCP) to ensure that members have a memorable experience.
Members of the Committee tasked with the responsibility of delivering a world class NBA-AGC in August 2022, include:
- Tobenna Erojikwe – (Chairman)
- Ronke Adeyemi
- Mustapha Imam
- Olumide Babalola
- Inemisit Dike – (Secretary)
- Blessing Udofia-Poromon
- Orji Uka
- Ada Obinna Edozie
- Rotimi Ogunyemi
- Jonathan Agbo
- Nta Ekpiken
- Omobayode Okelola
- Chief Ferdinand Orbih, SAN – Chairman NBA- SLP
- Mr. Ayuli Jemide – Chairman NBA – SBL
- Dr. Monday Ubani – Chairman NBA – SPIDEL
- Prof. Oluyemisi Bamgbose, SAN – Chairperson NBA-WF
- Mr. Tobi Adebowale – Chairman NBA-YLF
Kindly find attached a statement from the NBA President – Olumide Akpata, announcing the constitution of the TCCP.
The NBA looks forward to the proper discharge of the duties of the TCCP.
Dr Rapulu Nduka
Nigerian Bar Association